Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental. Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces. Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same. Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.
• Each roll contains 3 panels, each 23.6" x 118" long for a total coverage area of 70.86” wide x 118,11” long. When ordering multiple rolls, you will receive an A roll, B roll, and C roll (see photos for reference)
• For a custom quote, please contact email@example.com. The Made to Measure option is $45 per square meter in addition to a $60 per wall customization fee.
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Fire retardency according to certificate B 1 standard
• Nonwoven substrate
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Varying shades of ivory and sky blue
Read more about the artist, Lemon, here.