Soda elevates the minimalist tile design with the addition of muted colour or grey tones. Blocks of white, grey and fresh aqua green are repeated throughout, bound together by the metallic silver grid framework. Printed using foil and pigment, this wallcovering brings a mid-century glow to any space.
• Each roll is 20.5" wide x 11yds long
• Vertical repeat is 5.21", straight match
• 2 week lead time
• Made in the UK
• Material: Non-woven (paste the wall)
• Commercially and residentially fire-rated (Class A/B – s1, d0)
• Printed with non-toxic, light fast, water based inks
White and two tones of grey blocks, with a reflective silver foil line
Read more about the artist, Erica Wakerly, here.