Mark Maker, RoyalRegular price $ 270.00
Evocative of the catwalk, our Mark Maker wallpaper confidently struts its stuff up and down runways of rebellious line work and repetitive off-set markings. Instantly transforming the fabric of your interior, this playful fashionista exhibits its plaid-like, crossed hatch design across a striking large-scale pattern repeat. Super stylish and perfectly dressed in contemporary hues, Mark Marker’s originally painted, then printed textures are beautifully accentuated by a backdrop of our high-quality fibrous parchment.
• Each Roll Contains (2) panels, each 125.98″ long x 27.5″ wide
• Repeat: Multiple rolls can be joined together to extend across any wall width and trimmed to the required height.
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Digital Print, Non-Woven. Printed in the UK
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84, EN15102:2007 + A1:2011, Reaction to Fire / D-s3,d2
• Paste the Wall, Peelable, Spongeable, Good Light Fastness
• Ecologically sound water-based inks that are UV resistant, FSC Certified, Paper from responsible sources
Blue illustration on grey background
London-based 17 Patterns produces British-made Wallcoverings, fabrics and Soft Furnishings. Deriving its name from the mathematical classification of a two-dimensional repetitive pattern, first proven by Evgraf Fedorov in 1891, 17 Patterns curates, manipulates and restructures specially-commissioned artworks into a dynamic repeat design in collaboration with the artists.
The original concept of the artists’ work is evolved through a variety of imaginative, unconventional techniques and creative processes. Colourways and textures are chosen under guidance of a trusted team of interiors, fabric and colour experts working in co-creation with the artists to ensure style and usability.
Founded in 2014 by art director & designer, Nosca Inc, 17 Patterns draws inspiration from past and present design disciplines, delivering a highly original display of pattern and colour. Artworks and designs are taken on a creative journey driven by experimentation and innovation, injecting bold and exciting designs into 21st century interiors. All of 17 Patterns’ products are printed and manufactured in the UK.