This minimalist contemporary wallpaper design was inspired by beauty found in the remote corners of the Hebrides islands - gems hidden within harsh, barren landscapes.
• Each roll is 19.6" wide x 11 yards long
• Repeat: 39.5"
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Sepia brown and black illustration on neutral background
Read more about the artist, FEATHR, here.