The watercolors of French artist Claire de Quénetaine explore the romance and richness of nature. In La Cueillette (or ‘The Gathering’), she captures abundance at a time of traditional foraging.
• Each roll is 19.6" wide x 11 yards long
• Repeat: 62.2", half drop ***PLEASE NOTE THE LARGE REPEAT***
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Gray illustration on white background
Read more about the artist, FEATHR, here.