Jellyfish, GreyRegular price $ 270.00
Submerge yourself in the tranquil underwater world of 17 Patterns’ Jellyfish collection. Working in collaboration with Athens-born illustrator, artist and textile designer, Christina K, 17 Patterns delivers a beautifully-illustrated pattern of marine life with a delicate narrative. Inspired by Christina’s hedonistic love of visual sensations, this aquatic paradise features electric jellyfish with trailing tentacles submerged in an oceanic current of coral reefs and sea anemones. These natural wonders of the world are available in four soothing sceneries (ivory, grey, navy and black) which are stunningly brought to life with vibrant flourishes of colours such as electric blue, pink, peach and green on high quality non-woven paper stock. This collection introduces a modern yet traditional backdrop to any interior.
• Each roll is 27.5" wide x 11 yards long
• Repeat: 55.11"
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Digital Print, Non-Woven. Printed in the UK
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84, EN15102:2007 + A1:2011, Reaction to Fire / D-s3,d2
• Paste the Wall, Peelable, Spongeable, Good Light Fastness
• Ecologically sound water-based inks that are UV resistant, FSC Certified, Paper from responsible sources
Multi colored illustration on grey background
Read more about the artist, 17 Patterns, here.