Flame, RainRegular price $ 175.00
This trickling and tumbling Flame wallpaper is designed by Ellen Martin and is inspired by the intricate carved statues found in the temples of beautiful Kyoto.
• Each roll is 20.5" wide x 11 yards long
• Repeat: 21.18", straight match
• Printed to order, 4 week lead time.
• Printed digitally in Lancashire on 108gsm coated on non woven paper made from sustainably sourced wood.
• Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches and each batch may vary slightly in color so make sure to order the right quantity in case the batch sells out. If you need to reorder please specify the original batch number and if still in stock we will endeavor to supply from the same batch.
White and dark blue illustration on a blue background
Flock is driven by the desire to discover and nurture the best of new British design. Lead by creative director Jenny Wingfield, Flock works with an eclectic mix of artists, designers and recent graduates to create a bold and beautiful collection of textiles for interiors.
Flock aims to create a unique pathway for new designers and represents some of the UK's most exciting emerging British talent. Each designer we work with is provided with a rare platform to showcase their work, gaining vital exposure in today's crowded marketplace. The Flock designers are fully credited and receive a royalty for every meter of their design that is sold.
Flock seeks out and sources exciting work to develop into textiles by regularly visiting Universities, degree shows and student exhibitions. Often this work is not in a finished form, ready to be printed, but may exist simply as a sketch or embroidered motif. We work closely with the designer to develop color and scale choices to create finished repeating patterns that form a hand picked and carefully edited interiors collection.
Suitable for upholstery and soft furnishings the Flock collection of fine quality linen fabrics are printed digitally in Lancashire, supporting British manufacture and ecologically responsible production.
With a focus on color and geometric pattern, Flock has a strong aesthetic that both captures the work of the designers we represent as well as offering a curated and coherent collection.