Bows and Toes, THE WAR OF EVERMORERegular price $ 279.00
Bows and Toes…..and everything not so nice. A design that is fun and frilly, with subjects not as sweet, as sugar and spice. Breathed into existence with an artful-minded, twisted, somewhat damask pattern, amused for countless spaces-- this multifarious arrangement is lavish with themes destined to inspire comment! What do you see?
• Size: 27" wide, sold by the panel. Available in 9', and 12' panel lengths. For custom panel lengths, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Repeat: 21"
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Our Cirrus substrate is pre-coated, non-woven wallpaper with a smooth finish. Remarkable art is achieved on the Cirrus ground by virtue of its matte, consistent surface. A 1/2” overlap is designed into all rolls; it can be trimmed if desired.
• Installation without additional surface protection for standard non-woven professional pastes
• Flame retardant and certified; Class A, great opacity and lightfastness. FSC certified; the FSC promotes management of the world's forests. Standards are set on all forest products, and certification is granted only for, eco-friendly products
Green, yellow, red, and pink illustration on a black background
Ever Atelier is a wallcovering + art studio based in Dallas, Texas. Founded with intention by Sarah English and Ashley Leftwich. They are artists that leave footprints of artistic experimentation in all of their designs.
Sarah and Ash serendipitously were brought together by geography and family, and love of art -- Friends, neighbors, artists, and now collaborative business partners. Connection has a way of introduction in your life when the timing is right! Their collusion of talents and shared devotion for color, pattern, design and original art -- culminated their drive to create their own studio that launched Summer 2019.
Sarah has a background in fine arts and worked for 10 years + in the corporate fashion retail industry. Three years ago she left the corporate world to venture entrepreneurially in her own direction as a successful surface designer.
Ash has a background in textiles and Interior Design and has been a part of the Dallas Design scene for the past 19 years-- working successfully for showrooms, interior architects, textile manufacturers, and has her own interior design projects.