Venation, RoyalRegular price $ 250.00
Reminiscent of the regal grandiose of yesteryears, Venation’s intricate line work runs deep throughout an amass of beautifully illustrated leaves. Lavish and rich in color, this delicate botanical pattern impressively spans its dichotomous veins across two widths of textured wallpaper. Delivering intrigue and depth across a tonal montage of varying sized lamina, this magnificent mural comes in easy to install sequential panels that effortlessly transform both contemporary and traditional interiors. This future classic is available in seven stunning palettes, Natural, Dusty, Gold, Jewel, Orient, Royal, and Dark.
• Roll Size: Each Roll Contains 2 x 125.98″ lengths, each 27.5″ wide
• Repeat: Multiple rolls can be joined together to extend across any wall width and trimmed to the required height.
*NOTE: If your ceiling is more than 125" high, Please contact us for a bespoke print options.
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Digital Print, Non-Woven. Printed in the UK
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84, EN15102:2007 + A1:2011, Reaction to Fire / D-s3,d2
• Paste the Wall, Peelable, Spongeable, Good Light Fastness
• Ecologically sound water-based inks that are UV resistant, FSC Certified, Paper from responsible sources
London-based 17 Patterns produces British-made Wallcoverings, fabrics and Soft Furnishings.
Deriving its name from the mathematical classification of a two-dimensional repetitive pattern, first proven by Evgraf Fedorov in 1891, 17 Patterns curates, manipulates and restructures specially-commissioned artworks into a dynamic repeat design in collaboration with the artists.
The original concept of the artists’ work is evolved through a variety of imaginative, unconventional techniques and creative processes. Colorways and textures are chosen under guidance of a trusted team of interiors, fabric and color experts working in co-creation with the artists to ensure style and usability.
Founded in 2014 by art director & designer, Nosca Inc, 17 Patterns draws inspiration from past and present design disciplines, delivering a highly original display of pattern and color. Artworks and designs are taken on a creative journey driven by experimentation and innovation, injecting bold and exciting designs into 21st century interiors. All of 17 Patterns’ products are printed and manufactured in the UK.