Stira's Hand, Changing Tides OmbreRegular price $ 240.00
Stira’s Hand depicts a body of alluring mythical landscapes across a series of large-scale wallcoverings. Encompassing the three elements – Land, Sky, and Sea, these beautifully painted scenes furnish boundless imagination into any interior. Brought to life with impeccable British craftsmanship, Stira’s abstract brush strokes and subtle pigmentations are presented on our finest fibrous parchment, creating an authentic textured backdrop reminiscent of the artist’s canvas. Indulge your imagination across four vivid colorways, Stratum, Horizons, Changing Tides (+ Ombre Edition) and Nightfall (on Silver Mica).
• Roll Size: Each Roll Contains 2 x 125.98″ lengths, each 27.5″ wide
• Repeat: Multiple rolls can be joined together to extend across any wall width and trimmed to the required height.
*NOTE: If your ceiling is more than 125" high, Please contact us for a bespoke print options.
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Digital Print, Non-Woven. Printed in the UK
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84, EN15102:2007 + A1:2011, Reaction to Fire / D-s3,d2
• Paste the Wall, Peelable, Spongeable, Good Light Fastness
• Ecologically sound water-based inks that are UV resistant, FSC Certified, Paper from responsible sources
Blue, cream, and beige illustration
London-based 17 Patterns produces British-made Wallcoverings, fabrics and Soft Furnishings.
Deriving its name from the mathematical classification of a two-dimensional repetitive pattern, first proven by Evgraf Fedorov in 1891, 17 Patterns curates, manipulates and restructures specially-commissioned artworks into a dynamic repeat design in collaboration with the artists.
The original concept of the artists’ work is evolved through a variety of imaginative, unconventional techniques and creative processes. Colorways and textures are chosen under guidance of a trusted team of interiors, fabric and color experts working in co-creation with the artists to ensure style and usability.
Founded in 2014 by art director & designer, Nosca Inc, 17 Patterns draws inspiration from past and present design disciplines, delivering a highly original display of pattern and color. Artworks and designs are taken on a creative journey driven by experimentation and innovation, injecting bold and exciting designs into 21st century interiors. All of 17 Patterns’ products are printed and manufactured in the UK.