This beautiful Sticks wallpaper is part of our Archive Collection and is based on a simple French shirting fabric design from the late 1880’s. It could be depicting sewing pins or taking inspiration from botanical texts and illustrations, either way it is lively and elegantly striking.
• Each roll is 20.5" wide x 11 yards long
• Repeat: 20.5", straight match
• Printed to order, 4 week lead time.
• Printed digitally in Lancashire on 108gsm coated on non woven paper made from sustainably sourced wood.
• Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches and each batch may vary slightly in color so make sure to order the right quantity in case the batch sells out. If you need to reorder please specify the original batch number and if still in stock we will endeavor to supply from the same batch.
Multi colored illustration on white background
Read more about the artist, Flock, here.