Proclivity WPLC0559Regular price $ 255.00
Lemon's first in-house wallpaper range, Edition explores their roots in graphic design. A strong focus on geometry gives these designs a crisp modern feel, offset by a selection of foliage-inspired patterns. For this collection we concentrated on a combination of pastels grounded by bold tones and precise shapes.
• Each roll contains 3 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long. There are 3 separate rolls that create the entire pattern (sold separately). A roll, B roll and C roll.
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly. Custom sizing available, please email email@example.com
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Nonwoven substrate, printed with ECO friendly toner dry ink UV-resistant, matte finish
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Brick red and beige illustration
"To us, good design is thoughtful design. We live comfortably in the space where beauty and function meet and aim always to create pieces that are both useful and decorative.
We obsess over how our designs are made. It’s crucial for us to always strike a balance between the practical and the aesthetic, form and function, and essential that our pieces feel good to use as well as to look at. We believe that it’s the small design details that make this difference.
We design with longevity in mind. The antithesis of mass production, our pieces represent our belief in conscious consumption, the idea that less is more and that universal beauty has no expiration date.
We work with manufacturers who understand this – and who share the same passion for quality and considered design. To ensure that our quality is never compromised, we seek out specialists in their fields – from artists and metalworkers to upholsterers and carpentry aficionados. Whatever their particular skill, a shared appreciation for quality and skill is essential.
Because craft is a central tenet of Lemon’s identity, much of what we create is done by hand – from prints, to wallpapers and furniture manufacturing. Our business has a huge emphasis on craftsmanship. We are not in this field to produce irresponsibly, but rather to create pieces with care and made mindfully with attention to detail.
To that end we partner with young as well as established South African designers to create collections in line with our design philosophy. South Africa is a rich resource of raw and often untapped talent and our mission is to support and grow the local industry while building our own."