Journey, SandRegular price $ 5.00
Hand-painted watercolor flow across the paper, designed to bring restfulness to a room, adding a delicate and decorative touch.
Pricing & Measurements
• Priced by the square foot: $17/sqft, please email email@example.com for a custom quote
• Repeat: Made to measure
• Printed to order, 6-8 week lead time.
• 100% Non-woven paper, pearlescent finish
• Printed panel width: 51" + 1" pattern overlap
• Fire Rating: Fire Rating: Class A, ASTM E84
• Environment: Our non-woven paper is sourced from sustainable forest sources and printed using non-toxic inks.
White illustration on neutral background.
Emma Hayes Textiles is a New Zealand based design company with a vision to create beautiful textiles for beautiful spaces. Designs are an amalgamation of artistic techniques – hand made marks, drawings, paintings or experiments – and digital processes. Founder and Creative Director Emma Hayes lives and works in New Zealand, a place from where she draws much of her inspiration. All of her designs start by hand – from paintings, drawings and mark-marking generated in response to the patterns and textures of the surrounding landscape.
The brand works with heritage manufacturers to create its non-woven paper wallcoverings. It treats its environmental responsibility seriously with papers sourced from FSC® or PEFC™ certified forests and inks made from organic pigments that are free from heavy metals.