Falling Feather, CreamRegular price $ 309.00
Watercolor feathers flow across the paper, designed to bring restfulness to a room, adding a delicate and decorative touch.
• Roll: 27.5" wide x 11yds long
• Repeat: 24.5", straight
• Printed to order, 6 week print time.
• 100% Non-woven paper, pearlescent finish
• Supplied with a pattern overlap for on the wall matching and trimming
• Fire Rating: Class A, ASTM E84. NZ Group Number 1-S, EN BS 13501-1:2002, Euro Class B, s1, d0
• Environment: Our non-woven paper is sourced from sustainable forest sources and printed using non-toxic inks.
White illustration on a blush pink background
Emma Hayes Textiles is a New Zealand based design company with a vision to create beautiful textiles for beautiful spaces. Designs are an amalgamation of artistic techniques – hand made marks, drawings, paintings or experiments – and digital processes. Founder and Creative Director Emma Hayes lives and works in New Zealand, a place from where she draws much of her inspiration. All of her designs start by hand – from paintings, drawings and mark-marking generated in response to the patterns and textures of the surrounding landscape.
The brand works with heritage manufacturers to create its non-woven paper wallcoverings. It treats its environmental responsibility seriously with papers sourced from FSC® or PEFC™ certified forests and inks made from organic pigments that are free from heavy metals.