For this collection we looked at the ways the natural world has been depicted through time - in particular how different artists have interpreted it in various styles. Inspired by influences ranging from the late 1800’s to present day, the designs were meticulously creating by hand, or sourced from various archives, with colorways chosen to match the seasons.
• Each roll contains 7 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Nonwoven substrate, printed with ECO friendly toner dry ink UV-resistant, matte finish
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Brown, purple-brown, beige, and cream illustration
Read more about the artist, Lemon, here.