Inspired by a volcanic view in remote Iceland, full of mysterious lava stones, water lilies and strange foliage. Heavily influenced by Finnish folklore and the mysteries of nature, Klaus Haapaniemi & Co. pieces are intended to complement their surroundings by challenging the perceptions of traditional and contemporary design - and as a result, standing the test of time.
• Each roll is 27.5” wide x 11 yards
• Repeat: 64.4”, straight match
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• This pattern is available on Uncoated Non-woven and Toll Coated Non-woven paper. The uncoated wallpaper has a matt finish and vibrant but gentle, muted colors. The Coated wallpaper has a slight shine, is more wipeable and has deeper colors.
• Digitally printed, designed in Finland
Multi-colored illustration on a black background
From the start, Klaus Haapaniemi & Co. had a simple and sincere goal; to provide elegant, timeless homeware and lifestyle pieces, all made to the highest possible quality - reinstating luxury as something with uniqueness and value. Founded in 2010 by designer Mia Wallenius and artist Klaus Haapaniemi, the label was built on the knowledge of design, craft and production with experimentation opening the floodgates to innovation year after year.
All Klaus Haapaniemi wallpapers and fabrics are printed digitally. Digital printing as a technique uses less ink compared to screen printing methods. Digital printing also reduces water consumption, because there is no washing of screens when changing colors. Digital printing makes is possible to print small scale, even a few meters or rolls at a time. We only ever print as much fabric or wallpaper that is needed, so there is very minimal printing waste.