Tidal, BlueRegular price $ 157.00
Designed to add a calm, painterly element to an interior, and inspired by tidal patterns on sandy beach shores, the Tidal print paper shows Hayes' love of fluid textures and layering.
• Priced and sold by the yard.
• 51" wide
• 51" wide x 30.6" high repeat
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• 100% Non-woven uncoated paper
• Supplied with a pattern overlap for on the wall matching and trimming
• Fire Rating: This paper meets Euro Class B under the test protocols of BS EN 13823: 2002 and BS EN 13238: 2010. It is classified in accordance with BS EN 13501-1: 2007.
• Environment: Our non-woven paper is sourced from sustainable forest sources and printed using non-toxic inks.
Bold Blue illustration on neutral background.
Emma Hayes Textiles is a New Zealand based design company with a vision to create beautiful textiles for beautiful spaces. Designs are an amalgamation of artistic techniques – hand made marks, drawings, paintings or experiments – and digital processes. Founder and Creative Director Emma Hayes lives and works in New Zealand, a place from where she draws much of her inspiration. All of her designs start by hand – from paintings, drawings and mark-marking generated in response to the patterns and textures of the surrounding landscape.
The brand works with heritage manufacturers to create its non-woven paper wallcoverings. It treats its environmental responsibility seriously with papers sourced from FSC® or PEFC™ certified forests and inks made from organic pigments that are free from heavy metals.