Petals Pressed, SageRegular price $ 137.00
Layers of hand-painted watercolor flow across the paper, designed to bring restfulness to a room, adding a delicate and decorative touch.
• Sold by the yard: 51” wide + 1" overlap
• Repeat: 54” (138cm) wide x 59” (150cm) high
• Printed to order, 6 week print time.
• 100% Non-woven paper, pearlescent finish
• Supplied with a pattern overlap for on the wall matching and trimming
• Fire Rating: Euro Class B under the test protocols of BS EN 13823: 2002 and BS EN 13238: 2010. Classified in accordance with BS EN 13501-1: 2007
• Environment: Our non-woven paper is sourced from sustainable forest sources and printed using non-toxic inks.
Sage green illustration on neutral background.
Emma Hayes Textiles is a New Zealand based design company with a vision to create beautiful textiles for beautiful spaces. Designs are an amalgamation of artistic techniques – hand made marks, drawings, paintings or experiments – and digital processes. Founder and Creative Director Emma Hayes lives and works in New Zealand, a place from where she draws much of her inspiration. All of her designs start by hand – from paintings, drawings and mark-marking generated in response to the patterns and textures of the surrounding landscape.
The brand works with heritage manufacturers to create its non-woven paper wallcoverings. It treats its environmental responsibility seriously with papers sourced from FSC® or PEFC™ certified forests and inks made from organic pigments that are free from heavy metals.