Bows and Toes, GOLD DUST WOMENRegular price $ 804.00
Bows and Toes…..and everything not so nice. A design that is fun and frilly, with subjects not as sweet, as sugar and spice. Breathed into existence with an artful-minded, twisted, somewhat damask pattern, amused for countless spaces-- this multifarious arrangement is lavish with themes destined to inspire comment! What do you see?
• Size: 52" wide, sold by the panel. Available in 9', and 12' panel lengths. For custom panel lengths, please email email@example.com
• Repeat: 20.3"
• Printed to order, 3-4 week lead time.
• Our Chroma substrate is a high-performance wallcovering media with a highly reflective surface to achieve incredible mirroring effects in our designs. A 1” Overlap is designed into all Rolls that can be trimmed if desired.
• 20 oz. Type II wallcovering with a metallic sheen and non-woven/laminated backing. Scrubbable/Durable wallcovering passing all type II criteria (good colorfastness, break strength). 11% post-consumer content in wallcovering made from recycled polyester, cellulose-100% of backing fiber content is post-consumer fiber
• For use indoors, Class A, ASTM-E84*
Gold illustration on a textured silver background
Ever Atelier is a wallcovering + art studio based in Dallas, Texas. Founded with intention by Sarah English and Ashley Leftwich. They are artists that leave footprints of artistic experimentation in all of their designs.
Sarah and Ash serendipitously were brought together by geography and family, and love of art -- Friends, neighbors, artists, and now collaborative business partners. Connection has a way of introduction in your life when the timing is right! Their collusion of talents and shared devotion for color, pattern, design and original art -- culminated their drive to create their own studio that launched Summer 2019.
Sarah has a background in fine arts and worked for 10 years + in the corporate fashion retail industry. Three years ago she left the corporate world to venture entrepreneurially in her own direction as a successful surface designer.
Ash has a background in textiles and Interior Design and has been a part of the Dallas Design scene for the past 19 years-- working successfully for showrooms, interior architects, textile manufacturers, and has her own interior design projects.