An abstract take on natural scenes and materials, Palette, our second inhouse range ventures into more ethereal territory, with looser patterns signaling a progression in our design journey. Mineral textures, sunsets and mountains are pared back into essential forms and colors – with an emphasis on earth tones and moody neutrals.
• Each roll contains 3 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long. There are 2 separate rolls that create the entire pattern (sold separately). A roll and B roll.
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly. Custom sizing available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Vinyl type 2 substrate, linen textured finish
• 100% Anti-Microbial (treated with biocide) Contract material Super washible
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Ombre shades of light to dark teal
Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental. Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces. Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same. Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.