Twenties Thirties, Earl Grey WPLS0107 VinylRegular price $ 398.00
Yokohama based Satoshi Hashimoto is kicking it old-school cool. This Japanese illustrator has the touch of a mid-century master, creating a world of goatee sporting beatniks and cocktail swizzling cool guys brought up to the modern age.
• 19.6" wide x 32.8' long
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Vinyl type 2 substrate, linen textured finish
• 100% Anti-Microbial (treated with biocide) Contract material Super washable
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Multi colored illustration on a grey background
Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental. Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces . Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same . Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.
When manufacturing their products, their goal is to ensure that they are having as little impact as possible on the environment. Lemon is constantly evaluating their choice of materials to better impact the world around us.