Grandmother said that the hydrangea in the window had bloomed since 1949. She had traveled all the way to Korea to get it. It was forbidden to bring it home but she put it in a plastic bag, attached her address and put it upon the waves of the sea and one day it sailed ashore in Sweden.
The pattern in Hortensia is composed of leaves of hydrangea and the colors feature different shades of blue.
• Each roll is available in 2 panel lengths, 285cm (112") & 330cm (130"), with 4 panels in each roll, each 18.89" wide.
• Repeat: panels line up in order to create a continuous pattern
***custom panel lengths available upon request, please email us at email@example.com with questions***
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Read more about the artist, Tigron & Floyd, here.