Harjan, Nautical BlueRegular price $ 180.00
Stylized motifs inspired by the foliage of Moroccan argan trees come alive in a refreshing blue. A modern mural.
POPPY offers a water-activated pre-paste wallpaper ideal for residential interiors. All rolls are untrimmed and design-engineered for installation using the overlap and double-cut technique.
Roll size: 25" width x 5 yards length, untrimmed (can be printed in doubles, triples, etc.)
• Repeat: 15.71"
• 7-10 business day lead time
• ultra-smooth, matte finish paper, long-term permanence up to 20 yrs, UV resistant
• FSC certified paper from well-managed forests
• 10% recycled content from post-consumer waste, PVC-free and environmentally friendly
• mold, mildew and flame resistant
• water activated (pre-paste) self-adhesive back, easy to install and remove
• Product of the United States
White illustration on a blue background.
Poppy is an original collection of designs by company founder, Jennifer Hunt.
A Poppy print is infused with life and energy. Animated and unexpected repeats transcend static wallpaper for walls that move. Jennifer takes a studio artist’s approach to her original collection of prints for commercial wallcoverings, produced in-house in Lawrence, Kansas, and shipped world-wide. With an eye for trend and style, and with a background in fine arts, fashion, and textile design, Jennifer believes that design ultimately comes from within.
Crossing the boundaries between art and décor, the collection is made for the modern designer. Poppy belongs in the inventive, creative, and transformative spaces of the world.