The smell of gasoline and seaweed that transcended into timber the closer you got to the fishing hut. The small, never-closing window, the hasp that fitted loosely and always was supposed to be fixed next year. The spider web in the door chink, the squeaking wooden floor that led up to the frayed work bench.
The pattern in Fiskelycka consists of mackerel, bladderwrack and reed. The colors feature pale grey, silver and blue.
• Each roll is available in 2 panel lengths, 285cm (112") & 330cm (130"), with 4 panels in each roll.
• Repeat: panels line up in order to create a continuous pattern
***custom panel lengths available upon request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions***
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Pale grey, silver, and blue illustration
Read more about the artist, Tigron & Floyd, here.