Ottoline is a prolific London based Dutch designer inspired by everything around her from geometric urban shapes, surrealistic art, color and just details from daily life in the streets that catch her eye.
She just as easily catches iconic imagery from cities such as Amsterdam in her designs as interpretations of naturalistic images such as birds, insects or plants. And with a great sense for trends she immediately translates what she sees into vibrant patterns and edgy contemporary design.
Though her designs always feel exceptionally current, traditional techniques such as shibori, the old Japanese way of dyeing fabric, decorative tribal Suzani techniques and folkloristic Otomi fabrics or even tribal tattoos play an important part in her collections. Updated in a refreshing, light-hearted and distinctive style.
Pricing & Measurements
• This is a mural wallpaper - please contact for custom quote
• Pricing: $80 per meter
• width: 19.17" w, sold by the meter
• Repeat: 27.5"
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Use wallpaper adhesive for non-woven wallpaper. Wallpapering table not required as you can apply the glue to the wall.
• Important note: Please do your ordering in one batch if you are ordering more than 1 roll of wallpaper. Printing from the same batch prevents color differences between the rolls.
• Made in London
Multi colored illustration on a white background
Read more about the artist, Ottoline, here.