As an artist Faye finds inspiration in the organized chaos of the natural environment. Her creative process begins with distilling essential structures and then intuitively applying those patterns across the canvas. What results are abstractions of natural forms that symbolize her own personal meditations.
• $15 per square foot, please contact us at email@example.com for a custom quote
• 54” wide untrimmed, formatted for double-cut install method with 1/2” bleed. Sold by the linear yard.
• Repeat: 52”W x 52”H, Straight across match
• 4-6 week lead time, made to order.
• Digitally print on commercial-grade Type II mylar/vinyl substrate
• Made in the USA
Teal blues, ivory, and metallic silver
Read more about the artist, Faye Bell, here.