Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental. Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces. Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same. Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.
• Each roll contains 4 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long. There are 3 separate rolls that create the entire pattern (sold separately). A roll, B roll and C roll.
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly. Custom sizing available, please email email@example.com
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Nonwoven substrate, printed with ECO friendly toner dry ink UV-resistant, matte finish
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Varying shades pale pink and mauve
Read more about the artist, Lemon, here.