He liked the shade better. Like the brackens, he used to say. Every year, under the light of the brightest night, he sat in the glade and waited for the brackens to bloom. They told him it was only a story, the brackens never blossomed. He couldn't care less, he waited anyway.
The pattern in Morfars trädgård consists of guelder-roses, snapdragons, African lilies and brackens. The colors feature pale grey, summer-white and leaf-green.
• Each roll is available in 2 panel lengths, 285cm (112") & 330cm (130"), with 4 panels in each roll.
• Repeat: panels line up in order to create a continuous pattern
***custom panel lengths available upon request, please email us at email@example.com with questions***
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Green illustration on a white background
Read more about the artist, Tigron & Floyd, here.