The wallpaper Pompadour Rose is created in close collaboration with the danish flower stylist Poppykalas. The pattern is inspired by Madame de Pompadour and consists of roses, anemone, sweet pea and Persian buttercup. The colors of the flowers ranges from lilac and pale pink to burgundy, against a dusty pink background.
• Each roll is available in 2 panel lengths, 285cm (112") & 330cm (130"), with 4 panels in each roll. Each panel is 18.89" wide.
• Repeat: panels line up in order to create a continuous pattern
***custom panel lengths available upon request, please email us at email@example.com with questions***
• Printed to order, 2-3 week lead time.
• Easy-to-hang 150g non-woven wallcovering.
• Digitally printed with the most environmentally friendly inks (UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified).
• All fibres from sustainably managed forests. Free of glass fibers and PVC.
• Made in the EU
Multi colored illustration on a purple background
Read more about the artist, Tigron & Floyd, here.