Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental. Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces. Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same. Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.
• Each roll contains 4 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly. Custom sizing available, please email email@example.com
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Vinyl type 2 substrate, linen textured finish
• 100% Anti-Microbial (treated with biocide) Contract material Super washible
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Varying shades pale pink and mauve
Read more about the artist, Lemon, here.