For this collection we looked at the ways the natural world has been depicted through time - in particular how different artists have interpreted it in various styles. Inspired by influences ranging from the late 1800’s to present day, the designs were meticulously creating by hand, or sourced from various archives, with colorways chosen to match the seasons.
• Each roll contains 7 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Vinyl type 2 substrate, linen textured finish
• 100% Anti-Microbial (treated with biocide) Contract material Super washible
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Taupe, beige, and cream illustration
Read more about the artist, Lemon, here.