Air WPLC0250 VinylRegular price $ 315.00
For this collection we looked at the ways the natural world has been depicted through time - in particular how different artists have interpreted it in various styles. Inspired by influences ranging from the late 1800’s to present day, the designs were meticulously creating by hand, or sourced from various archives, with colorways chosen to match the seasons.
• Each roll contains 3 panels, each panel is 23.62" wide x 118" long. There are 3 separate rolls that create the entire pattern (sold separately). A roll, B roll and C roll.
• Panels line up to create pattern, rolls match seamlessly. Custom sizing available, please email email@example.com
• Printed to order, 3 week lead time.
• Vinyl type 2 substrate, linen textured finish
• 100% Anti-Microbial (treated with biocide) Contract material Super washible
• Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American) No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.
• Made in Johannesburg, South Africa
Pale grey illustration
Lemon was founded in 2007 by brothers Ricky and Kevin Frankental . Both with experience in digital printing , they recognized a need to introduce digital print technology to designers creating commercial spaces . Starting with canvas printing the offering has since evolved yet the original premise remains the same . Giving designers the ability to create unique pieces to transform their interiors.
When manufacturing their products, their goal is to make sure they have as little impact as possible on the environment. Lemon is constantly evaluating their choice of materials to better impact the world around us.